Pharmacoeconomics, pharmaceutical policy and medicines use
- Development and application of linked pharmacometric-pharmacoeconomic analyses in clinical drug development
- Ascertaining Barriers for Compliance: policies for safe, effective and cost-effective use of medicines in Europe (ABC project)
- Clinical and cost effectiveness of interventions for epilepsy in the NHS
- A Randomised Investigation of Alternative Ofatumumab-containing regimens in less fit patients with CLL (RIAltO)
- Randomised controlled trial of continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion compared to multiple daily injection regimens in children and young people at diagnosis of type I diabetes mellitus (SCIPI).
- Folate augmentation of treatment – evaluation for depression: randomised controlled trial (FolATED).
- A pragmatic randomised controlled trial comparing the effectiveness and cost effectiveness of levetiracetam and zonisamide versus standard treatments for epilepsy: a comparison of Standard And New Antiepileptic Drugs (SANAD-II).
- A Randomised Controlled Trial of the Clinical Effectiveness, Safety and Cost Effectiveness of Adalimumab in Combination with Methotrexate for the Treatment of Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Associated Uveitis (SYCAMORE)
- CATheter infections in Children (CATCH)
- PACIFICO: Phase III multicentre trial comparing two different Rituximab-Chemotherapy induction regimens for Follicular Lymphoma in Older Patients
- Assessment of the cost-effectiveness of new medicines in Wales (WMP)
- The economics of Orphan drugs: A PhD Project