Public Involvement and Engagement
Welsh Health Economics Support Service (HCEC)
CHEME, Bangor University
Are you interested in helping to develop research at the Centre for Health Economics and Medicines Evaluation?
If yes, please consider joining the HCEC Public Involvement and Engagement database of people who are interested in developing research projects.
What does membership mean?
Being a member of the HCEC Public Involvement and Engagement database for HCEC means you can:
- Learn about and influence health research in your area
- Use your experience as a patient, service user, carer or family member to help others
- Influence the study design to make funding applications more successful
- Discuss the work with research teams via email, in person, or over the telephone
- Access free training about health and social care research
- Have your travel expenses covered if you need to attend meetings in person*.
*If you also join the Health Care Research Wales Public Involvement Community
Public Involvement and Engagement Lead – North Wales:
Dr Llinos Haf Spencer
Phone: 01248 383171
Public Involvement and Engagement Lead – South Wales:
Dr Liv Kosnes
Phone: 01792 602049